Thursday, April 8, 2010

~Guess I'm Just Lucky Like That~

I think that so far in life, I've been pretty lucky. Even though I was born differently and had a more intense upbringing than most kids I know, I think life so far has been pretty awesome. Specially when I'm nearing the end of high school. It's a relief to just get out there and experience the world at its best and its worst. Kinda scary thought though.
Also, I think luck was definately on my side, throughout my life even though most times it didn't. I think most of my luck went towards me surviving my operations. If thats not good luck, then I have to really think hard about what is.
I have a loving family, although we have our arguments, we bypass them and we come out better on the other side. It's funny to think that when I was younger, I always dreamed of getting out of this place and leaving my family behind. But now, as that opportunity comes closer, I have a feeling that, I don't really want to do that.
Some people also define luck as having somebody who they can stake everything on. All their troubles, happiness and other things, that person would always be there for them to listen, to laugh and to cry with them. If that's luck, then I've been lucky 8 times so far. In a game of pool, the "8" ball is the last ball to sink. And heres hoping that this shot is bad, because I don't want to let this ball end anytime soon. Right now, I count myself as one of the luckiest people in this world. It may not be financially lucky or anything like that, but this luck is sometimes more important. I'm lucky in so many ways, but I think the one that makes me feel so lucky right now, is that one person. Guess I'm just lucky like that I guess =D

Love you all,

Song Lam

No comments:

Post a Comment