Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Night and Day

When you smile, your eyes are brighter than the sun, and light up any place and chase all the sad thoughts and dark feelings away. When you smile, my heart is lighter because of you and it always makes my day. When you smile, I feel like I could do anything I wanted to, like I could break any barrier that stood between us no matter the cost. When you smile, you are my daylight.

When you cry, I feel like I want to be there for you, to wipe away the tears that don't belong there. When you cry, your dark eyes glisten with tears like the stars of the night sky. The reflection in your eyes to me, are like the full moon. The tears that flow down your face are the rivers in the unknown slowly making their way toward the sea down below. When you cry, you are my night.

When you are the night, I want to stop your tears, and I want to play God and change the night into day, To make you smile that smile that makes everything else seem great, that makes the world a better place. Sometimes, we all need a substitute God in our lives, to help us along the way. And If You'll be mine, I'll be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment